Zamfara State University Scholarship Programme 2023 Application Form Portal – zamfarastate.gov.ng Check out all updates on the Zamfara State University Scholarship Programme 2023
Are you willing to apply for Zamfara State University Scholarship Programme 2023
we guide our readers through the application process and other information you need to know about the Zamfara State University Scholarship Programme 2023
This Zamfara State University Scholarship Programme 2023 Loans are given to the indegenes of Zamfara to assist them in their institution of learning. On this page today, you will learn the requirements and qualifications you need to possess to be a beneficiary of this scholarship scheme.
All Eligible Local Government Areas To Participate
- Birnin Magaji/Kiyaw
- Chafe (Tsafe)
- Kaura Namoda
- Talata Mafara
Zamfara State University Scholarship Programme 2023 Requirement
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Delta State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to Apply for Zamfara State University Scholarship Programme 2023
If after reading the requirements and qualifications stated above and you are sure you have met all the criteria, follow the instructions given below to submit you application successfully.
- Visit the application portal via zamfarastate.gov.ng
- Click on the “apply now” button
- Fill the application form carefully
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.
Originally posted 2022-12-03 22:15:07.