Thomas MacDonald is an independent and famous Canadian singer, songwriter, rapper, YouTuber, and well-known social media figure. He was born on 21st September in the year 1988. Those who love MacDonald and consider themselves as his fan are provided with the epithet- Hangover Gang. MacDonald is rated as one of the most debatable rappers in the music industry. He has a huge fanbase on social media, which started from his first song, “Helluvit”.
He belongs to the white ethnicity and holds the American nationality. He was raised by his mother, Lee Ann MacDonald, in his home town Vancouver. He spends his teenage working for being a professional wrestler.
Name : Tom MacDonald
Born : 21st September 1988
Gender : Male
Birth : Sign Virgo
Country : Canada
Nationality : Canadian
Ethnicity : Caucasian
Profession : Rapper
Height : 185 cm
Weight : 69 kg
Mother : LeeAnn MacDonald
Spouse : Nova Rockafeller
Hair Color : Light Brown
Net Worth : $750 thousand
What is the Net worth of Tom MacDonald?
- He is assumed to be one of the most dubious rappers in the hip-hop domain in 2020. People aware of his chore know that he is so much more than a creative hip-hop artist. The latest estimates of his net income are around $100 thousand.
- He earned most of his wealth through his music career and subsidizing his capital in properties.
What is the relationship status of Tom MacDonald?
- He came in the news with his love affair in 2017. He started dating Nova Rockafeller, who is a famous singer in Canada. She promises and propagates MacDonald’s song and wrap videos.
What are the major achievements of Tom MacDonald?
- He started up his autonomous rapping career in 2009. His early record, LeeAnn’s Son, was broadcasted in 2014. During this time, he began his authorized YouTube channel with the sole Wannabe. His preliminary achievement began after his 2017 album -Dear Rappers.
- MacDonald’s vogue has been interpreted as meteoric. On 20th November 2020, MacDonald released the single ‘Sellout.’ Within a half-day, the video crossed a million views, making it the most trending video on YouTube.