NSCDC Recruitment 2023 | Application Form Portal
NSCDC Recruitment 2023 | Application Form Portal www.nscdc.gov.ng
Are you considering joining the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps? Are you certain that you have what it takes to get this job? If so, go ahead and gather everything you’ll need to have a chance at being selected.
Brief On NSCDC RECRUITMENT
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a federal government agency in Nigeria that is responsible for protecting critical infrastructure, including oil and gas facilities, as well as providing disaster response and other security services. It is also responsible for issuing licenses and regulating private security companies in Nigeria. If you are interested in applying for a job with the NSCDC, you can visit their website or contact their recruitment office for more information on current job openings and how to apply. It is important to note that the NSCDC may have specific requirements for applicants, such as educational qualifications, physical fitness, and other criteria.
Duties Performed By The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps’ goal is to provide training programs and organizational frameworks that would use contemporary technologies to enhance national security. Their goal is to implement integrity, humility, and efficiency in service delivery with new vigor and to give the idea of security legitimacy. Some of the duties performed by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps are listed below.
- Assist in the maintenance of peace and order and in the protection and rescuing of the Civil population during the period of emergency.
- Seal up any private guard company which operates without a valid licence.
- Provide necessary warning for the civilian population in times of danger.
- Assist in the distribution of emergency supplies.
- Provide intelligence information to the Ministry on any matter relating to crime control, religious unrest, revolt, disorder, riot, strike, or any other matter.
- Carry out rescue operations and control volatile situations.
- Assist the Federal and State Fire Service in Fire-fighting operation.
- Detect and demarcate any danger area.
- Evacuate the civilian population from danger areas.
- Maintain twenty-four hour surveillance over infrastructures, sites and projects for the Federal , State and Local Government.
Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment 2023
The prerequisites mentioned on the NSCDC Recruitment Site are listed below. To be one of the shortlisted applicants, you must fulfill the following prerequisites.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body.
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
How to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
Application commences on Monday 12th December 2023. To apply, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps official web portal at www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Click on the career section under about us
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail
Be on the lookout for scam calls and job offers. The NSCDC recruitment form is also without cost. Never pay anyone who promises to assist you get on the short list of applicants.
Visit this website frequently to stay up to date on the Civil Defence hiring process in 2023.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the NSCDC recruiting in 2023, and we will do our best to respond.
Originally posted 2023-01-03 16:33:02.