Nestle Recruitment Jobs 2023
Nestle Recruitment Jobs 2023 : Many Nigerians are eager to work with Nestle Nigeria PLC and have been waiting for the application period to begin.
A Synopsis of Nestle Nigeria’s History
Large, nutrient-dense food producer Nestle Nigeria was established in Nigeria in 1957. With three manufacturing facilities and a functioning main office in Lagos state, Nestle Nigeria. It has 8 branches as well.
The corporation manufactures exceptional food and beverage brands as Nestle Pure Life table, Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafe, Maggi, NIDO, and NAN Baby food. For many years, this water has been regarded as the greatest bottled water in the nation. On its website, Nestle states that improving quality of life and promoting a healthier future are top priorities.
To do this, Nestle Nigeria supports the farmers who grow the grain they utilize as raw materials and the families who enjoy the finished product.
Overview of careers at Nestle Nigeria
As one of the biggest businesses in the nation, Nestle Nigeria provides its employees with extensive training, a competitive compensation, the greatest incentives, dependable retirement plans, and favorable working conditions. Nestle is one of the most coveted companies in Nigeria because of this. New and seasoned employees of Nestle Nigeria are assigned to the various offices, divisions, and branches of the business.
The following departments make up Nestle Nigeria’s operational structure: administrative, accounts, marketing, sales, procurement, engineering, production, human resources, security, etc. Each of the aforementioned departments is led by an executive who answers to the management team, which is comprised of the Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Positions for Nestle Recruitment
Channel Development Manager
Field Sales Manager
Ware house Manager
Sales Development Manager
Recruitment and Training Officer
Quality Control Manager
Health Administration Officer
Salary Range Of Nestle Worker’s
- Safety Officer earns N650, 000 per month
- Channel Development Officer earns N500, 000 – N560, 000 per month
- Regional Sales Manager N500, 000 per month
- Head Marketing earns N500,000 per month
- Production Supervisor earns N400,000 per month
- Sales Manager earns N300,000 per month
- INSURANCE Officer earns N250, 000 per month
- Field Sales Manager earns N250, 000 per month
- Ware House Manager earns N250, 000 per month
- Medical Delegate earns N250, 000 per month
- Graduate Trainee earns N200,000 per month
- Nutrition Advisor earns N187, 000 per month
- Operations Officer earns 150, 000 per month
- Sales Development Manager earns N150, 000 per month
- Nursing Officer earns N130, 000 per month
- Recruitment and Training Officer earns N120, 000 per month
- Quality Control Manager earns N100,000 per month
- Sales Representatives earns N100, 000 per month
- Driver earns N100,000 per month
- Mechanical Engineer earns N75, 000 per month
- Health Administration Officer earns N60, 000 per month
- Account Officer earns N50, 000 per month.
Data source: (mysalaryscale.com)
Applicants for Nestle jobs must possess the following requirements to qualify:
West African School Certificate (WASC), National Examinations Council Certificate (NECO) with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.), Higher National Diploma (HND), or Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Computer literacy as added advantage.
How to Apply for Nestle Jobs
The step-by-step guide we provide here will take you through a successful application process for Nestle recruitment.
- Visit recruitment portal at nestle.com/jobs
- Click the ‘Apply Here’ button
- First things first, register with a valid email address and phone number
- Login to the Nestle application form portal
- Fill the application form carefully with genuine information
- Upload the required documents and credentials
- Submit your application form
- Print out the reference slip
Originally posted 2022-12-29 06:06:56.