IITA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | www.iita.org
Online applications for the IITA recruitment portal for 2022 are now accepted. On this page, you can find more information about the recruiting process and how to apply for positions at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture using the IITA recruitment site. Apply here for positions at IITA.
Recruitment for the class of 2022–2023 at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture has begun. This website provides essential information about the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment process and how to submit an application quickly.
We will cover all the information you require about the IITA recruitment opening and closing dates in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, credentials, and hassle-free application procedures for the IITA recruitment. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
IITA Recruitment Portal 2023
The IITA recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The IITA recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
This chance might help you move closer to achieving your objectives. Therefore, seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and give your life meaning and purpose.
Recruitment Requirements For IITA
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the IITA Recruitment
- Visit the official International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment portal at iita.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
IITA Recruitment Job Update 2023
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job because it will go in badly for you
- The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment process is free for everyone who wants to pursue into the career
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the IITA recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.