What is Beyonce net worth?
|Beyonce Net Worth:||$500 Million|
|Born:||September 4, 1981|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Music, Acting, Edorsements.|
|Martial Status||To be updated|
Beyonce net worth is one of the highest-grossing net worth especially in the American Music Industry.
Beyonce is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur who has achieved fame since the late 1990s as the lead singer of the R&B group Destiny’s Child. She has launched a hugely successful solo career.
Summing up the success of her career, she has won countless and series of awards making her the most awarded artist in the award show history.
Interestingly, Beyonce is one of the best-selling music artists in the world having sold over 100 million records worldwide.
In 2014, she was listed in Time’s as one of the 100 most influential people in the world and also became the highest-paid black musician in history.
This article entails the full information of Beyonce’s early life, career, awards and other notable achievements.
What Is Beyonce Net Worth?
As of today, Beyonce net worth is estimated to be $500 Million dollars, Making her one of the worlds richest singers.
She has won so many awards, making her the most awarded artist in the award show history.
Additionally, she is the most nominated woman and the second-most awarded woman in Grammy history. Few of these awards will be highlighted below:
- Songwriter of the Year at the ASCAP Latin Awards 2001.
- Best Female R&B Artist at the BET Awards 2004.
- Best Collaboration “Crazy in Love (ft. Jay-Z) at the BET Awards 2004.
- She won the International Artist Award at the American Music Awards 2006.
- Most Performed Songs for “Irreplaceable” at the ASCAP PRS Awards 2007.
- Best Female R&B Artist at the BET Awards 2007.
- Video of the Year for “Irreplaceable” at the BET Awards 2007.
- Video of the Year for “Single Ladies” at the BET Awards 2009.
- Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist at the American Music Awards 2009.
- Award-Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for “Diva”, “Ego”, “Single Ladies” at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards 2010.
All these ground-breaking awards have definitely contributed to Beyonce net worth, no doubt.
Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter, with stage name Beyonce, was born on 4th September, 1981 in Houston, Texas, United States of America.
Her parents are Celestine “Tina” Knowles (nee Beyonce), a hairdresser and salon owner, and Matthew Knowles, a Xerox sales manager. It is said that Beyonce’s name is a tribute to her mother’s maiden name.
She also has a younger sister, Solange, who works in the music and film industry.
Beyonce attended St. Mary’s Elementary School, where she first started taking dance classes. It was then that her dance coach discovered her singing talents while she was humming a song from the beginning to the end.
She later moved to Parker Elementary School, a music magnet school in 1990. This decision, no doubt paved a way for a rising Beyonce net worth.
She attended the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts and later Elsik High School. She was also a member of the choir at St. John’s United Methodist Church.
At age eight, she went for auditioning with her childhood friend, Kelly Rowland, and three other girls. They joined a group called Girl’s Tyme and rapped and danced on the talent show circuit.
In 1995, Beyonce’s father resigned from his job to manage the group. The group experienced some setbacks but later got back to its feet and then got a contract with Columbia Records in 1996.
She got married to her beloved husband, a rapper and music mogul Jay-Z, one of the top 30 richest rappers in the world, in April 2008, in New York City.
They had their first child, a girl named Blue Ivy on 6th January 2012 and later gave birth to twins, a girl named Rumi and a boy named Sir.
Starting a music career at a very early stage of life has helped to build Beyonce net worth which has made her record lots of outstanding success.
Beyonce started her career at a very early age. She formed a singing-rapping girl group called Girl’s Tyme but was later changed to Destiny’s Child in 1996, based on a passage in the Book of Isaiah of the Bible.
The group was managed by her father, Matthew Knowles, and took them up through thick and thin until they got a contract with Columbia Records.
In 1997, the group released their major-label debut song “Killing Time” which was on the soundtrack to the 1997 film “Men in Black”. They also released their debut single and first major hit, “No, No, No”.
One of the most popular songs by Destiny Child was “Say my Name” which won the award for Best R&B Song. To the success of Destiny Child, they recorded several other songs.
Their last studio album was “Destiny Fulfilled”, released in 2004, and then they decided to go their separate ways and work on solo projects.
Beyonce took centre stage as a solo artist, releasing her first album “Dangerously in Love” in 2003.
This album featured the Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles “Crazy in Love” and “Baby Boy”. It turned out to be a huge success winning five Grammy Awards.
In 2006, she released her second solo studio album, “B’Day”, which featured hits like “Irreplaceable” and “Déjà vu” and also featured several other co-producers like Jay-Z.
The album was nominated for five Grammy Awards and several others at the 49th Grammy Awards.
After her marriage with Jay-Z on, she released her third studio album “I am…Sasha Fierce” on November 18, 2008, in the United States.
The album was said to introduce Beyonce’s alter ego, Sasha Fierce, conceived during the making of her 2003 single “Crazy in Love”.
This third album featured the number-one song “Single Ladies” and the top-five songs “If I Were a Boy” and “Halo”.
Halo’s success in the US helped her attain more top-ten singles on the list than any other woman during the 2000s.
In 2011, she released her fourth studio album “4” which also recorded a huge success.
By December, 2015, 1.5 million copies have been sold and by 2018, Beyonce was made the first female artist to have three albums surpass one billion streams on the platform.
Beyonce net worth is not only limited to incomes from music as she is also known for her exquisite roles on stage.
In 2002, she made her theatrical film debut, acting as Foxxy Cleopatra, along with Mike Myers in the comedy film “Austin Powers in Goldmember” which grossed $73 million.
She has also appeared in films such as “The Fighting Temptations”, “Dreamgirls”, “The Pink Panther” and “Obsessed”.
Beyond acting and singing, Beyonce is also an entrepreneur, who has invested so much in the fashion world. Together with her mother, she launched a women’s fashion line called “House of Dereon” which produces accessories, footwear, lingerie, shoes, sportswear, jewellery and many more.
Inclusively, she has endorsed several companies, most notably Pepsi, which is worth $50 million over several years. She also has a line of fragrances with Tommy Hilfiger called “True Star” and “True Star Gold”.
Her fragrances have generated more than $500 million in revenue since 2010, making her brand the most successful celebrity fragrance of all time.
Adding to Beyonce net worth is her $60 million deal with Netflix signed in 2018. She was also hired by Uber’s then CEO in 2015 to do a private concert and was offered $6 million.
She also earns around $30 million as a solo artist and from various other acting and endorsing endeavours.
Summarily, Beyonce owns over $150 million worth of real estate in the United States with her husband, Jay-Z.
She is also known for her generosity as she contributes immensely to the society.
She contributed $250,000 to set up the Survivors Foundation which helps victims of Hurricane Katrina in Houston, Texas. And also, she supports female and childhood empowerment.
More Highlights of Beyonce
- Video of the Year for “Video Phone” at the BET Awards 2010.
- Favourite Soul/R&B Female Artist at the American Music Awards 2011.
- Best Awards Show Performance at the Billboard Mid-Year Music Awards 2011.
- Favourite Soul/R&B Female Artist at the American Music Awards 2012.
- Video Director of the Year at the BET Awards 2012.
- Award-Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for “Love on Top” at the ASCAP Rhythm & Music Awards 2013.
- FANdemonium Award at the BET Awards 2014.
- Favourite Soul/R&B Female Artist at the American Music Awards 2014.
- Favourite Soul/R&B Album at the American Music Awards 2014.
- Award-Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for “Flawless” at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards 2015.
- Tour of the Year for The Formation World Tour at the American Music Awards 2016.
- Favourite Soul/R&B Female Artist at the American Music Awards 2017.
- Album of the Year for “Lemonade” at the BET Awards 2017.
- Best Female R&B/Pop Artist at the BET Awards 2018.
- Single of the Year for “Aphesit” at the BET Hip Hop Awards 2018.
- Album of the Year for “Everything is Love” at the BET Hip Hop Awards 2018.
- Latin Rhythm Song of the Year for “Mi Gentlle” at the Billboard Latin Music Awards 2018.
- Favourite Soul/R&B Female Artist at the American Music Awards 2019.