Making plans for your December and holidays period, Nigeria have a lot of fun and adventures places to visit.
We have choose the best 6 Places to visit this Festival Season 2022 In Nigeria
6 Places to visit this Festival Season 2022 In Nigeria
- Yankari National Park : Located in north-eastern Nigeria, Yankari National Park is the natural home of the African bush elephant, the West African lion, the African buffalo and more than 40,000 Peole visits every year.
- Okomu National Park : Another beautiful vacation spot that families can go to in Nigeria is Okomu National Park. Located in Edo state, which is dubbed as the “heartbeat of the nation
- Enn Ijesha Waterfall : Erin Ijesha waterfalls also known as Olumirin waterfalls is a natural sauna located in Ijesha, Osun State. Waterfall … Erin-Ijesa, or Olumirin waterfall, is one of the most visited waterfalls in Nigeria.
- Ngwo Pine Waterfall: Located at the very heart of Enugu, the Ngwo Pine Forest is among the most beautiful Nigeria famous places. The forest was initially planted to combat erosion.
- Agbokim Waterfall : Located very close to Cameroon, the Agbokim Waterfalls is a place of tremendous natural beauty. The water originates from seven rivers.
- Gurara Waterfall : There are several tourist attractions in Nigeria, each with its own uniqueness, nature, … Gashaka Gumti National Park · Gurara Waterfalls and is located in Abuja
Originally posted 2022-12-07 11:01:27.